Hi,
I am trying to run a script from the gimp menu to create a beveled
button.
Xtns-=>Script-Fu=>Buttons=>Simple beveled button

I keep on getting this error message:

"                            Script-Fu Error
                ERROR:Procedural database execution failed:
(gimp_text_get_extents "Hello-world" 16.0 "adobe" "helvetica" "bold" "r"

"normal" "p")

                    If this happens while running a logo script,
you might not have the font it wants installed on your system"

I have a number of "adobe helvetic" font directories on my Redhat 6.1
system.
I tried changing "helvetica" to "helvetic" but this doesn't help.

Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance,
Peter