Derek asked:
> Is there any gimp equivalent of photoshop's channel mixer?

Probably.  Can you describe what photoshop's channel mixer does? 
 I don't remember seeing it mentioned in the last P*S* book I 


Jeff Trefftzs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                    Home Page     Gimp Gallery        A photo gallery

Gimp-user mailing list

Reply via email to