    Marcin> I checked in Hollywood GIMP today, and I cannot compile it
    Marcin> because configure fails. Could some good soul help me ?

A better question would be what happened to Hollywood GIMP.  I was
able to configure it on RedHat 7.1 after a moderate amount of work,
but it wouldn't build.  Near as I could tell, it has been orphaned or,
at the very least, development has slowed to a near standstill.

Is there anyone here who knows if the 16-bit color models will ever
make it into the main branch?

                       PGP Key ID: 66 BC 3B CD
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                     76-15 113th Street, Apt 3B
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                       Forest Hills, NY 11375