On Saturday 26 January 2002 13:12, cyberhades wrote:
> as i've been getting some mails about imagemagick, i got interested in it,
> so i installed it but dunno how to use it properly. is it a command-line
> program ?
> could somebody give me some little help about it?
> thanks in advance.

It is not one program but several utilities. It runs on the desktop. In a
console window type ``display'' and then browse the help files.

Or open this file in a browser:

Basically it is used for file conversions as I understand it.

John Culleton, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
   Able Indexers and Typesetters
This Linux system at  1:57pm  up 66 days  1 hrs 35 mins

D O T E A S Y - "Join the web hosting revolution!"