I once saved an XCF file as a PSD file and the file sizes were different.  I would imagine that if the PSD file was an XCF file the file sizes would have stayed the same.  I think the PSD file was much LARGER than the source XCF file.

What version of PSD file does GIMP 1.2.3 support?  I could NOT open a PhotoShop 6.0 PSD file using GIMP 1.2.0 (Win32).

My DVD Collection

03/25/02 10:25 PM