I was trying to create a flier in gimp. The problem I
have is that the fonts look kind of fuzzt.
I set the dpi when creating a new document to 600 and
it still looks very fuzzy.  Is there anything you
would suggest.  Is setting the dpi not enough?  I read
online that this guy took his image size and muliplied
it by 600 to get to look better.  If I do that though
my image size estimation is about 700MB. Programs like
star office and latex are producing small fonts fine
without the blurryness.  What am I doing wrong?  Am I
using gimp for the wrong thing. If so what program
would you suggest for creating fliers?  Sdraw? Latex?
Some of the features in gimp seem invaluable for what
I am trying to do.

Thanks
Jeremiah