My husband does all the technical stuff for me, but we do have a font
called Keystroke that came with Corel draw. There is another one
called Keycaps. You might do a search and find a source for it.

Judy Wilson

* John Culleton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [021025 18:41]:
> In one of my previous installations of Gimp there was a font in which
> each glyph looked like a keyboard key with a letter on it. Is was
> intended no doubt for computer manuals and such. 
> Does anyone remember the font, and have a current source of supply?
> -- 
> John Culleton
> Able Indexers and Typesetters, Rowse Reviews, Culleton Editorial 
> Services
> _______________________________________________
> Gimp-user mailing list
Gimp-user mailing list

Reply via email to