Andres Montiel wrote:

> Is it possible to have the Dialogs always on top? I scrounged through
> the Preferences but could not find such an option. Is it possible?
>
> - Andres Montiel

This is a window manager setting. On E for instance, right click onto the
title bar and then you can access most of the window settings like
"always on top" then you just tell E to "remember" this setting. For WM,
it is described here in the attributes section:
http://main.linuxfocus.org/~georges.t/win.html
I don't know for blackbox or Kwin, but am 100% sure they can do this, as
it is a standard functionality of window managers.

Regards,

Olivier.