--- Begin Message --- Guillermo S. Romero / Familia Romero wrote:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (2003-02-23 at 1443.48 -0500):

According to the manual on the website the "Paste as New" option on the Edit menu copies all layers into the new image. This does not appear to

installed from the RPM that comes with RedHat 7.3. Does anyone know what's wrong?

The doc seems to be out of date. Use duplicate command (<Image> /
Image / Duplicate, default keycombo C-d).

Well, yes that works but it just makes a copy in a new window. I need to be able to copy all the layers into an *existing* image. I guess there's no hope. I'm getting the impression that they might have taken this out for some reason. Oh well.

"Firing people can give you a pretty good buzz, but it's a poor, poor substitute for killing. I realize that now" - Dale Gribble

--- End Message ---