--- Begin Message --- Guillermo S. Romero / Familia Romero wrote:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (2003-02-23 at 1443.48 -0500):

According to the manual on the website the "Paste as New" option on the Edit menu copies all layers into the new image. This does not appear to

[...]

installed from the RPM that comes with RedHat 7.3. Does anyone know what's wrong?

The doc seems to be out of date. Use duplicate command (<Image> /
Image / Duplicate, default keycombo C-d).

GSR

Well, yes that works but it just makes a copy in a new window. I need to be able to copy all the layers into an *existing* image. I guess there's no hope. I'm getting the impression that they might have taken this out for some reason. Oh well.

--
"Firing people can give you a pretty good buzz, but it's a poor, poor substitute for killing. I realize that now" - Dale Gribble

--- End Message ---