Hi,

I am running RH8.0 out of the box, other than that I compiled and
installed gimp-print 4.3.10.  I am trying to use gimpto print to my HP
7150, which prints a test page fine under CUPS or lprNG, but is mangled
and wrong with any gimp settings I invent--

- the only photosmart options in the gimp/gimp-print combo I have are
1000 and 1100-- those give me garbled output

-setting it as a postscript 2 printer and using the foomatic ppd file
gives me no output- not even a listing in the spool directory.

Any out there got this printer up and running with GIMP?

thanks in advance,

Bill