Hi.

A graphics designer I'm working with sent me a Photoshop-file that, on
her machine, has layers that are colour-coded and divided into
folders.

I tried opening the file, but only layers that weren't in a folder
were shown, and the colour-coding was gone. Also Gimp said:

 "chans_to_RGBA : NULL channel - eep!chans_to_RGBA : NULL channel -
  eep!chans_to_RGBA : NULL channel - eep!chans_to_RGBA : NULL channel -
  eep!chans_to_RGBA : NULL channel - eep!"

I was wondering whether somebody is working on this? I'd like to try
looking at it myself, but I'm not aquainted with neither the Gimp's
source nor Adobe's fileformats, so I thought I'd ask before
trying... :-)

  Best regards,

--
 "Hvilken sanning, Måns, är sann?"                             Adam Sjøgren