Greetings

Take your pick of the flavour of plugin from the above - whatever its
called I can't find any basic instruction on how to use it with the gimp.

Is there a really simple starter documented somewhere that doesn't
immediately wander off into the Windows PhotoShop version of the plugin
and actually has stuff in it that relates to the gimp?

All I want to do is quickly and simply stick a few pix together with a bit
more style than printing and then using Sellotape :-))

A tutorial that doesn't launch straight into the positioning of
controlpoints would be really good - can't find them documented anywhere
either!

--
Robin Gilks