Hi,

I've been working on getting a perl batch script written for gimp that will
take the contents of a directory, pull out all of the pictures of a certain
type and run some type of filter on them.  So far everything works ok, until I
try to loop the execution.  here is the part that I'm having problems with:

for my $filename (@filelist) {
    $img = gimp_image_load($filename,$filename);
    $drw = gimp_image_active_drawable($img);
    plug_in_edge(1,$drw,8.7,2);
    gimp_image_save(1,$drw,$filename,$filename);
    $img->delete;
}

This is the basic operations that I'm doing.  For some reason on the second
run of the loop, I start getting warnings like:

Subroutine Gimp::gimp_file_load redefined at /(path to Gimp.pm/Gimp.pm on line
541

The exectution will finish and the everything will come out as expected,
however these warnings keep showing up.  I've tried the trace mechanism and it
crashes after the gimp_image_load statement.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Michael