John Culleton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> 1. Will Xsane work with this release?

That is something you need to ask the XSane developers. I don't think
porting XSane to GTK+-2.x and GIMP-1.3 would be difficult and I wonder
why noone has done it so far. Or is there a port already?

> 2. Are there still plans for some CMYK capability in 2.0?

Time will tell. I don't think it's a blocker since the basic
functionality for naive CMYK support has already been added and it's a
question of plug-in authors to make use of it. It seems that there's
already a nice plug-in for CMYK separation available which does a much
better job than anything we had planned for the near future: