On Thu, 2003-09-25 at 23:20, Zeke Lightwave wrote:
> I'm trying to edit the 3D-Outline script so I can change the background
> to being something non-white, can anybody help me with this? I've looked
> at the source and tried changing the colors where it set's the bg/fg,
> but that didn't help . . TIA.

The right place to change things is in the line that looks like this:

 (gimp-palette-set-background '(255 255 255))

near the beginning of the apply-3d-outline-logo-effect function.  It's
at line 43.

For a quick-n-dirty fix, simply enter the RGB values for the background
color you want;  for a better fix, you might want to add a background
color parameter that defaults to white.

<caveat> I haven't tested this -- just took a quick look at the code.
</caveat>

HTH,
--

--Jeff