I'm having trouble with Scissors (Select Shape from Image) in Pre2.0.
Sometimes I can close the selection with a shift-click on the beginning point,
then click in the middle of the outline and I get the marching ants. But other
times I try to Shift-click to close the path(?) then click in the middle, and
it draws another segment instead of turning my outline into a selection. What
am I doing wrong? Is there a way to consistently close a scissor path and turn
it into the selection?
Timothy Jedlicka, [EMAIL PROTECTED], 1-630-713-4436, AOL-IM=bonzowork
Network Entomologist, Lucent Technologies, Testers For Hire