On Mon, 2004-03-08 at 12:08, Sven Neumann wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Thomas Spuhler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
> > I am trying to build an rpm on Mandrake 9.2 but get the following major
> > errors:
>
> Are you trying to use the included spec file? That is not going to
> work, it is Fedora specific. You will need to use a spec file for
> Mandrake.
I spent some time on this and I think I got it working. The rpm and srpm
were built after I corrected the filenames towards the end of the spec
file (in the files section). I would be surprised if it worked on
Fedora. The filenames the make created were just different from the ones
in the files section of the spec file.