Hi Gracia,

Gracia M. Littauer wrote:
> I want to rotate a pic about 20 degrees.
>
> How do I rotate pic
> in gimp & end up without the pic cut off.

Use the rotate tool (part of the transform tool in 1.2.x) and set
your rotation to 20 degrees. In the tool options make sure that
"Clip result" is unchecked (which it is by default) and you will
get a new, rotated layer with the extra bits being filled by
transparency.

However, the image doesn't get resized, only the active layer (or
selection, or path). To resize the image you must use the crop
tool in resize mode, or "Image->Canvas size".

Cheers,
Dave.

--
       David Neary,