I get information about Gimp 2.0 on the list, but I'm a user without a
lot of advanced skills. I don't understand a lot of what does on on
the list. What I am wondering is if there is somewhere to find changes
that I may need to know. For example, when trying to paste something
into a layer mask, when I go back to the image window, then nothing is
selected in the Layers window, and I can't paste into it. I re-tried
it with the previous version just to make sure, and it worked there.

I would happy to try and find information myself if I just know where
to go.

Thank you.

Judy

--
Judy Wilson, PO Box 98, Corozal Town, Belize         _/*];
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  www.corozal.bz/jwdesigns/          |  |:'