[EMAIL PROTECTED] (2004-05-17 at 1536.45 +0100):
> I'm wondering if anyone had made an icon theme for gimp 2 that looks like
> gimp 1.2?

I started one when themeing became posible. I froze it due lack of
time, in-development status (ids appearing and disappearing, ie) and
the size of the task (it was to be the first, there is no master doc
about the system, default theme was not valid when I tried and I do
not want to only change gimp icons). I guess now things are a "bit" :]
more stable and I have time now and then, so I should thaw it.

GSR