Hi Alan,

Alan Horkan wrote:
I'm wondering if anyone had made an icon theme for gimp 2 that looks like
gimp 1.2?

I'm not sure why you'd want to do that - I always thought the GIMP 1.2 was pretty bleak...

But you're free to have a go. The icons from 1.2 are in XBM format embedded in the source in app/pixmaps.h and app/pixmaps2.h - the icon for the color picker, for example, is in app/pixmaps2.h from lines 162 to 188 - you can load this with the old ico plug-in too (it's the old-format GIMP Icon format, which is essentially the same as XBM).

David Neary
Phenix Engineering
110 ave Jean Jaures, 69007 Lyon