Le 03.06.2004 14:27:08, Sven Neumann a écrit :
Hi,

it's about seven weeks since we branched the CVS tree and there is now
a first development snapshot of GIMP 2.1 available from ftp.gimp.org
and it's mirrors:

   http://gimp.org/downloads/#mirrors

This is an unstable development release. It certainly has bugs and
there are a number of unfinished hacks. We are nevertheless interested
in your feedback and would like you to file bug reports for crashes
and non-obvious problems.

[ ... ]

I've built the cvs several time, just to see if I have everything needed on my system.
After the incoming of gtk-2.4 on Debian sid, everything went fine... about compilation and run.

I've anyway a couple of question :
1 - localization : I've not found the way the localization is done (if done) with the new xml menu structure.

2 - gtk-2.4 file chooser : I've not found the way to enter a filename from the keyboard but only a graphical, "mouse friendly" menu. Is there a way to select a file in a classical way ? With the previous versions, it was easy, even the gtk+ completion was fine.

--
Regards
                - Jean-Luc