I have a couple  of questions about differences in 2.0

1. When selecting a layer in the layer dialog, the bar is blue. But
the blue bar disappers in the layer dialog when you make the image
active again. What in the layer dialog then indicates the active
layer? Or do I just know because of the border in the image?

2.When adding guidelines, they cannot be moved by using the move tool
and having it change to a hand. Any way to move them?

I have looked at the manual, and can't find these answers. Not
complaining, I really appreciate all the work done on the Gimp by

Judy Wilson
Judy Wilson, PO Box 98, Corozal Town, Belize         _/*];
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  www.corozal.bz/jwdesigns/          |  |:'
If the eye is a window to the soul, then a tear is   |  /'
what gives the soul the possibility of a rainbow.    |_/