On Thu, Aug 12, 2004 at 07:01:41PM -0600, Justin Gombos wrote:
> * Carol Spears <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2004-08-12 17:51]:
> > >
> > double click on the move tool.  you can move selections, layers or
> > paths (there are buttons at the top of the tool option dialog.
> Nice!  I'll have to update Gimp to a current version and see if I get
> those options.  I'm running version 1.2.3 right now, and the move tool
> displays the dialog "This tool has no options."
oh heavens!  i am very surprised that you are able to get that old gimp
to work at all.

that gimp had to struggle with a changing this way and that font server.
the new gtk2 had some neat "toys" for the developers to play with.

when you do upgrade, dont be afraid to right click around and try the
new buttons here and there.  docking and the tabs are really handy and
there are many new dialogs.