On Thursday 12 August 2004 06:50 pm, Carol Spears wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 12, 2004 at 06:23:16PM -0700, Gail wrote:
> > Greetings,
> >
> > Has anyone had any luck installing a plugin called Multitile?  It's a
> > terrazzo tile plugin that's described as being similar to Xaos Tools
> > Terrazzo plugin, but I can't get it to install correctly.  Any pointers
> > would be much appreciated!
>
> do you have a location of this plug-in. it is (unfortunately) the first
> time i have heard about it.
>
> carol

Hi Carol,

Got it at http://registry.gimp.org/list?name=multitile

It says it's for Gimp 1.0 so maybe it's just not going to work.  When I used
the gimptool-2.0 command it threw so many errors that you could write a book
(and I will post them if it will help).

I am using Debian Linux kernel 2.6.6 and KDE 3.2

Thanks,
Gail