On Sun, 15 Aug 2004 12:09:22 -0700
Carol Spears <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote the words:

> On Sun, Aug 15, 2004 at 10:36:09AM -0600, Linux GIMP wrote:
> >
> > When you say "is thumbnailing enabled in the GIMP preferences?" may
> > I ask 'exactly' where that would be at.  I have gone thru all the
> > preferences settings, and anyplace that relates to thumbnail size or
> > such it is enabled.  But it wouldn't be the first time I have missed
> > the obvious.
> >
> File -->Preferences -->Environment
> carol

Ah, yes they are.  And they are set to large if that makes a difference.
 I wasn't actually aware until now that this was the place to turn them
off, as opposed to simply determining what size they would be.
Thank you.

On The Fly Photography -:- Creation From Chaos

On The Fly Photography:  http://204EastSouth.com
Purchase from On The Fly:  http://www.cafepress.com/onthefly