From: Lucia Cosima Eiselstein <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Rosa Riebl, she is publisher of the magazine "freeX", just asked, if
> there is any interest for the GIMP-people to participate as an
> OpenSource project at the Systems, October 18-22 in Munic (Germany).
> This year for the first time, there will be sponsored space (about
>  100 square meter) for OpenSource projects.

Just to chime in. This claim from Mrs. Riebl is utterly wrong.
There have been two or three instances of the "LinxuPark" - sponsered
by the Linux New Media AG (competitors of the C&L-Publishers).

I presented a Gimp Booth there on at least two occasions (not sure if
there were two or three).

So this definitely is not the first time that there is sponsored space
for open source projects on the Systems.

That having said, it would be cool if somebody would present GIMP at the
Systems. I however won't be able to come.

Bye,
        Simon

--
              [EMAIL PROTECTED]              http://simon.budig.de/