On Wed, 01 Sep 2004 15:46:32 +0200 Michael Schumacher wrote:
> Depends on the type of the brush - the round and rectangular ones
> created from within GIMP can be scaled, brushes that are images can't.

I know that you can resize brushes used by the ink tool. However, I'd
like to see similar functionality in other tools, such as airbrush and
fuzzy paint. It should be possible to select an brush image and specify
a scale factor. To me, that's much more convenient than selecting a
different sized brush from the brush selector, let alone creating a new
brush of different size. Also, it would be possible to modify the size
by very small increments.

Felix