Felix E. Klee ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
> On Wed, 01 Sep 2004 15:46:32 +0200 Michael Schumacher wrote:
> > Depends on the type of the brush - the round and rectangular ones
> > created from within GIMP can be scaled, brushes that are images can't.
> I know that you can resize brushes used by the ink tool.

Who said anything about the ink tool?

Would you please look at the brush dialog, hit the "new" button and
fiddle away with your new generated brush?

Just because you don't know of the existance of something that doesn't
mean it isn't there.

It probably doesn't cover everything you mention but a lot of. At least
in the developers version. The stable version is limited to round

              [EMAIL PROTECTED]              http://simon.budig.de/