Aewyn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> All I need is (love ;) just change the space between two
> letters (and independently change the global spacing of
> course).
> If you need any help for implement it (plan the gui, the
> concept, testing, or anything else) I will do.

The GUI for global letter and word spacing should be rather
straight-forward (actually it is mostly implemented already). I am
not yet sure how individual letter spacing would best be controlled,
so you could indeed help me by outlining how you think such a user
interface should look like. Perhaps even draw a mockup of it.