* and then Nick Wilson declared....

> > Right, thanks. I've worked out how to offset (only need the x offset)
> > but the clone tool has a cirle with a line through it? - looks like it
> > wont work for some reason?
>
> Sorry, just worked it out. Too hard for me i think, the 'fog' pattern is
> way to complex, i'll try find a way to do it with somthing that has
> 'make tileable'....

Eureka! - i think..
Is there a way that if i use the script-fu -> fog thing I can then make
part of the layer fade away? - it's for a 80px deep 'header' so if i can
make the right hand edge fade into the background it'd work?

Sorry to be a pain ;-) i just really like this effect and would love to
use it..
--
Nick W