On Wednesday, October 27, 2004 12:25 AM [GMT+1=CET],
Alan Horkan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 12:37:54 +1000
> From: Bob Long <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> In my "standard" Windows XP installation, .scm files are in:
> C:\Program Files\GIMP-2.0\share\gimp\2.0\scripts

I must warn that wouldn't recommend that.

You should probably install to
C:\Documents and Settings\USERNAME\.gimp-2.0\scripts\

where USERNAME is whatever your user name is.

that way the script is installed for the current user only.

If you are sure you want to install the script for all users of gimp
on your computer and you have the necessary adminstartor access there
is nothing wrong with doing it as was suggested but I just wouldn't
recommend it as the first choice.

Good point. In my case, it does not matter at all. But good to keep that in mind.

Bob Long