Hi,

olivier ripoll <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> May I suggest that it could be added to the 2.2 final Changelog ?

I don't intend to write such a document.

> By the way, this preference was not "migrated" from my 2.0 profile
> when I first launched gimp 2.2.

I don't see why it shouldn't have been migrated. Migration here
basically means copying the user directory over. Unless we made
incompatible changes to the gimprc format (which I am not aware of),
all values that you changed from the defaults in 2.0 should be used in
2.2. Perhaps have a look at the gimprc files to see if it's there?

Sven