Sven Neumann a Ãcrit :
Hi,

Luc NovalÃs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

I can't acceed to recent archives on :
https://lists.xcf.berkeley.edu/lists/gimp-user/
and I don't know if there was a similar thread.

I verified gimp requirement, and install libraries packages from :
http://www.sunfreeware.com/

except for lib gtk2.2.4 (compiled on target host).

GIMP compile error is about undeclared param logo_data in
./plug-ins/gimpressionist/gimpressionist.c
at line :
pixbuf = gdk_pixbuf_new_from_inline (-1, logo_data, FALSE, NULL);

It seems that it wait for an header in gdk, but where ?
(This declaration is also required to compile on others platforms)

The header is logo-pixbuf.h which is supposed to be generated in the
gimpressionist source directory. Try 'make logo-pixbuf.h' in the
gimpressionist directory.

Sven

Thanks for this reply.

make logo-pxbuf.h generates an error with this command

gdk-pixbuf-csource --raw --name=logo_data > logo-pixbuf.h

If I change manually to
gdk-pixbuf-csource --raw --name=logo_data logo.png > logo-pixbuf.h

(logo.png is the only image in this directory), logo-pixbuf.h is generated, compilation and install are ok, but execution abort with segmentation fault just after tools options load splash screen.

log is :

--------------------------------------
16:38 49 -> source mon_gimp_debug 0
INIT: gimp_load_config
Lecture de  /usr/local/etc/gimp/2.0/gimprc Â
Lecture de  /home/me/.gimp-2.0/gimprc Â
gimp_composite: use=yes, verbose=no
Processor instruction sets: -mmx -sse -sse2 -3dnow -altivec -vis
Ajout du thÃme  Default  (/usr/local/share/gimp/2.0/themes/Default)
Ajout du thÃme  Small  (/usr/local/share/gimp/2.0/themes/Small)
Ãcriture de  /home/me/.gimp-2.0/themerc Â
INIT: gimp_initialize
INIT: gimp_real_initialize
INIT: gui_initialize_after_callback
INIT: gimp_restore
INIT: gui_restore_callback
gimp: fatal error: Erreur de segmentation
--------------------------------------

Note : there is no errors errors in config.log at plugins section :

config.status:1107: creating plug-ins/gflare/gflares/Makefile
config.status:1107: creating plug-ins/gfli/Makefile
config.status:1107: creating plug-ins/gimpressionist/Makefile
config.status:1107: creating plug-ins/gimpressionist/Brushes/Makefile
config.status:1107: creating plug-ins/gimpressionist/Paper/Makefile
config.status:1107: creating plug-ins/gimpressionist/Presets/Makefile
config.status:1107: creating plug-ins/help/Makefile
config.status:1107: creating plug-ins/helpbrowser/Makefile