On Tue, Dec 28, 2004 at 10:44:15PM +0100, Gert Cuykens wrote:
> can some one make me a guide coordinating script please so i can do
> for example horizontal guide at 100 px or vertical guide at 50 px.
perhaps you could get the script started and ask here if you encounter
difficulties getting your own creation to work.

to ask for help for scripts that you are writing, you must first look at
other scripts to see how they are written, attempt to write one yourself
and paste any error messages you get that you are unable to fix or

some types of help do help; other types dont help anyone.  asking people
to write this simple sort of script i think hurts you more than helps.
i might be wrong, lord knows, i have been wrong many times myself.  it
is an extremely easy script and very very good for beginners.  you
should be beyond a beginner by now.