On Mon, Jan 24, 2005 at 12:25:50PM +0100, Peter J. de Vrijer wrote:
> Hello,
>
> After re-installing gimp v 2.0.4 the print option is gone (it was working
> before).
>
> I have also installed gimp-print and foomatic and cups (which prints nicely).
>
> So what am I doing wrong?

it would be good to know more about your installation.

right now, i can tell only that you are using linux.

if you are using a binary provided by a distribution, this might be a
known problem or perhaps your distribution has a more current version
available.

if you are building your own from the tarball, the suggestion would be
to get a more current version.

carol