Rubén de Diego Martínez wrote:

Do you understand now why I'm confused?

I certainly do. That's a really, really bizarre behavior. I'll mull it over for a couple of days and see if I can figure out why it's doing that.

Did you ever have Crimson Editor associated as the default application to open HTML files? I ran into a thing with Trillian on Windows where it would open pages in IE, even though I had switched the default app to Firefox. A reinstall solved the problem. With that in mind, I think that a GIMP reinstall might solve your problem, but it's not the most elegant fix in the world.

Matt