Hi Eric,

I don't have multiple layers, my transparency is in an 'alpha' channel, so
there is no 'merge layers' available. I can add a new layer, but I'm not
sure how to get it to show transparent areas.

Greg

Gregory Yetman
Center for International Earth Science Information Network (CIESIN)
Columbia University
e-mail: gyetman (at) ciesin.columbia.edu
tel: (845) 365-8982