Hi,

Refocus seems to be an interesting plugin.  I downloaded the gimp 2 version
by Stephan Menzel.  However, I have been unable to compile the code.  I am
running on Knoppix 3.7 which has been recently upgraded and have Gimp 2.2.7
which I installed via apt-get. I am new to Gimp but have been around computers
and Linux/Unix for a while.

I have installed the Atlas library and can successfully run configure. Some of the
configuration output is:

checking for GIMP - version >= 2.0.0... yes (version 2.2.6)
checking for pkg-config... (cached) /usr/bin/pkg-config
checking for GTK+ - version >= 2.0.0... yes (version 2.6.4)
checking for pkg-config... (cached) /usr/bin/pkg-config

The compilation fails with messages like:

In file included from refocus.c:32:
gimppreview.h:36:1: warning: "GIMP_PREVIEW" redefined
In file included from /usr/include/gimp-2.0/libgimpwidgets/gimpwidgets.h:55,
                from /usr/include/gimp-2.0/libgimp/gimpui.h:25,
                from gimppreview.h:29,
                from refocus.c:32:

Looking at the refocus website http://refocus.sourceforge.net/
I get the impressing that the author included, used, and proposed a plugin
preview facility for Gimp and perhaps such a facility has been adopted by
The Gimp which clashes with the refocus code.

In any case, does anyone has anyone successfully built the refocus plugin
for Gimp 2.2.6 or later?  Does anyone have any insight or suggestions that
might help me?
Thanks, in Advance,

Don

--