In case others do not read Svens journal this might be of interest

Sven was lucky enough to win a Nokia handheld device and has expressed
interest in creating a custom version of the GIMP to work on the smaller
display.  I imagine any such version of the GIMP would by necessity be
much slimmer (hopefully some of which could be incorporated in the
standard version) and would also be designed to work well with Pen input
devices.  Essentially it would very likely be the the Tablet friendly <!--
insert drug reference here [1] --> version of the GIMP you are interested
in seeing.  If you want to see this happen perhaps you could asks Sven for
ways to him help out?

Alan Horkan

Open Clip Art

Alan's Diary

[1] GIMP on Steroids?  Suggests power but not slimness.
Bruce Lee is compact and powerful but his was a different kind of Arts.