michael chang wrote:
Are you running Windows or Linux?

What's "Windows"? :-)

No, I'm using Linux and X.org X11 version 6.8.2.

Still trying to figure out what the linuxwacom driver is actually sending to GIMP. The wacdump tool shows everyhthing as it's supposed to be but the xidump tool doesn't show any output so until I figure that one out I can't really be sure what XInput is telling the GIMP. I tried once again to use the tablet as just an extended device, without core events and I still get the same results in the GIMP - brush sticking to screen coordinates.

Is there a way to make GIMP print the coordinates from an extended input device somewhere?

/Martin