Hello, I was messing around with the gimp and it great for nearly everything i need.
However, I'm not sure how to do a few things that would make things much easier when I do my pixel art.
1. A "preview box" of some kind.
Like, one without any guides sticking in it that shows the finished
picture at a 1:1 scale. I work zoomed in (usually 300-500%) on tiny
images and it is annoying to zoom out every change I make.
Additionally, I'd have to remove guides to really see how the picture
2. A way to simply specify radius of pencils.
Brushes are awesome, however I prefer just simply drawing a 1 pixel
circle, or a 2 pixel circle with the pencil took without looking for a
brush of that size.
Also, if there are any other programs you reccomend for Pixel art, I'll
be happy to know. My only requirement is that there must be a free
linux version :-)
- [Gimp-user] Pixel art in Linux percy tiglao
- Re: [Gimp-user] Pixel art in Linux Simon Budig
- Re: [Gimp-user] Pixel art in Linux Karine Delvare