Hi,

Someone recommended me to install gutenprint 5.0.0 since that would have way more funcionality than the old gimpprint. I have an Epson Stylus Photo R300. The good news is, that it does offer way more functionality (it can print on CD's for instance) but the bad news is that I think the color rendering of the old driver is far superior. The gutemprint driver puts a blue hue over all pictures that is almost impossible to remove without disturbing the colorbalance as a whole. So the big question is: how do I downgrade to good old gimpprint without breaking the system. I suppose I cannot just throw away the gutenprint stuff. :-)

Best regards,
--
Jos van Kan                registered Linux user #152704