On Fri, Nov 04, 2005 at 09:28:05PM +0100, Sven Neumann wrote:
> Carol Spears <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
> > there are a few new gimp.org web sites lately.  i have been playing with
> > the software available from planet.org and the results have been almost
> > instant.
> >

> Very nice. I am not sure how useful it is to have different
> aggregators for developers and users but we will see. What I am
> missing is a note on the individual sites explaining what feeds they
> are collecting and perhaps links to the other aggregators?

thank you for the compliment.

i considered what sort of collections of blogs i would find useful.  i
also considered what could happen if only a small fraction of the gimp
users added their blog to the feed.  the developers would be lost.  if
there was only one feed, the news would get lost as well.

i agree that some explanation would help, i got a little confused myself
by the gimp object scheme this week while making them.  after a short
break in working with them, i will see what i can do about adding a
little more information.

carol