I have the impression that the filter "Filter all layers", part of the
Gimp-GAP package, does not work for all filters mentioned in its menu.
More precisely : several filters lead to the expected behavior,
i.e. you apply the filter to the first layer with some parameters, and
then to the last with other parameters. However, for some other filters,
especially the four gaussian blurs, only the first dialog appears, and
the filter terminates without doing anything interesting.

Am I making some mistake, or is this a known behavior, and what is the
current list of working filters?

                        Olivier Lecarme