On Saturday 03 December 2005 06:44 am, Yannick Patois wrote:
> [Gimp-user] How to create jpeg files compatible with a sony camera?
>  Date: Today 06:44:39 am
>  From: Yannick Patois <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>  To: gimp-user@lists.xcf.berkeley.edu
>
> Message was signed with unknown key 0x85694452.
> The validity of the signature cannot be verified.
>   Hi,
>
> When I hack a picture taken with my sony-dsc-s80 camera with the
> gimp, if I export in jpg, I cant read its format any more (the
> camera display "file error" instead of the hacked content).

Hi Yannick!

I do not know about the machinne, but as for the 'digital picture
printer' - I bet you ghave named your files as '.jpeg' , haven't you?
It happens taht someone, when doing some spec for digital photo
standards, has said that valid file extensions are ".JPG" and
".jpg" (but not .jpeg) - I hads thei problem onde as well.

I hope this fixes it for you.

        JS
        -><-