On Sun, Jan 15, 2006 at 03:10:59PM -0600, Eric P wrote:
> The crop tool and dialog in 2.3.6 have some really excellent
> improvements over the old one.  Great work dev!
>
> I have one question: is it still possible to do a 'crop from
> selection' like in Gimp < 2.3?  I seem to be missing that option in
> the new dialog.

i must admit, i missed this at first as well and discussed it with
mitch....

crop from selection is gone.  instead, <Image>/Image/Crop and
<Image>/Layer/Crop are there.  two steps less for me and i do not have
the problem of having the crop tool toggled to work on only one layer
when i did not need it or want it any longer.

carol