Carlos Muncharaz wrote:
Hi, I have just added to the mail list and here I bring some questions:
What about Gimp support for CMYK color mode? Have you discuss about it?
Will Gimp handle CMYK images? Can a graphic designer who works with CMYK
images to send to printer work with Linux and Gimp?

Hi,

Gimp has some support for CYMK colour mode in the sense that you can decompose your RGB image into CYMK. With the help of the separate plugin ( http://www.blackfiveservices.co.uk/separate.shtml ), you can even save to tiff.

But if you need more advanced CYMK tools, you may have a look at either krita (the KDE image tool) or cinepaint.

Best regards,

Olivier