> Von: Geoffrey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> I doubt there's any software that is going to 'magically' align and
> correct errors in a photographed document. Really, how does it know
> what's a shadow verses a border or such?
Alignment is quite easy, though. Seen it on a mobile phone for business
cards. It's all basic image recognition tasks (somewhat simplified, the
process is formalized pretty well):
- extract primtives (e.g. the border of the card, the corners)
- connect them to shapes (some kind of trapezoid, for the business card)
- compare the shape with known shapes (the aren't that many different views)
- if we have a match, apply perspective corrections (trapezoid -> rectangle)
- if an error occured, display the message
Lust, ein paar Euro nebenbei zu verdienen? Ohne Kosten, ohne Risiko!
Satte Provisionen für GMX Partner: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/partner
Gimp-user mailing list