Axel Wernicke wrote:
> Am 11.02.2006 um 15:06 schrieb Roger D Vargas:
>> IOs there some binary package of 2.3 for windows?
> just in case you wanted to know *where* to find the binary packages,
> have a look at

BTW, please don't link to the files directly. I prefer to tell people
that it is on the project page at - and let them
figure out by them self from there. The link to the downloads overview
above is ok; if you want to provide a little more overview of the
project (and an url that can be remembered more easily) you could also
link to

This is a first step to make sure that people know that this is not
intended for everyone - a little effort to get it will sort out those
who just want to use GIMP and not bother with testing a development release.

The GIMP >      | IRC: irc://
    Wiki >     | .de:
Plug-ins > |